Hello & Advice

This post is 4104 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI Peeps,

I kind of jumped the gun and forgot to introduce myself yesterday. I own a fazer 52 plate and have been riding for about 6+ years. I come from Aberdeen :)

I am looking for some advice on my bike issue.

-----------------

Now I have just bought a Yamaha Fazer 600 52 plate last week and all was fine but my rear left indicator went last night. Now I have changed the bulbs and tested it again but still not luck. Does anyone have a rough idea what maybe wrong?

I guess it is wiring somewhere but don't have a clue where to start. Every other indicator works fine bar the left rear. Now I did stall the bike and very quickly started it and then I noticed the indicator was blown. I am not sure if it had just gone prior to that or not.

Now I have looked at the wiring diagrams but got lost straight away. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

G

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

following the indicator wiring shouldn't be that hard, swap it out for the inidicator from the right and you will find out if its the actual indicator, or something before that.

Have you checked the connections?

Buy a multi meter, there cheap. chances its a bad earth, un bolt it ,clean it and remount it, :yeah:

eliminate the obvious by putting a bulb that you know works into the one that doesn't.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online