Foamys New toy!

wild foamy
This post is 4109 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

T2eC16Fw0E9szNW47BReYDys6Fw60_3_zps73994

Non runner, if I can get it to run using the parts I have laying around I will put an MOT on it and flog it, otherwise. I'm gonna break it.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

foamy you've gotta stop using beer carton's for mockup on the fucr project, it's costing you a fortune!

stick this in the garage till after squires or may end up riding it there. :biglaugha:

:shakeno: foamy foamy foamy.

You could start up your own bike shop at this rate :biglaugha:

Would love to have my own bike shop tbf :)

Apparently all the panels are included in the sale (picking it up tonight), I'm sure with a bit of troubleshooting I can get to the root of the problem :)

Did they say why it wont start or did they just give you nothing?

It was running, then it just stopped one day and the PO was not technically minded at all, he took the side cases off and then lost interest, traded it in for a different bike at west mids motorcycles and they then sold it on to me

will give it a quick once-over for compression, fuel and spark. if it needs more than a set of rings or a coil i will probably break it for parts. :)

Foamy's little scoot-about. :)

Has spark, has fuel, no compression.

top end rebuild, £35 for a whole kit, will see what condition the bore is in as if i can rehone it i may be able to get away with just new piston and rings.

Turns out it wasnt MOT'd but they were kind enough to throw in a battery aswell :), there was also a nice yamaha TZR125R (Belgarda possibly?) sat there looking very sorry for itself, all complete but a half-finished project, he was asking £700 for it which in that condition is too steep for me... looks quite nice though...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online