y reg r1

scarecrow46
This post is 4101 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all new here and looking for some info on my bike basicly i was out tonight and bumped into the guy who sold this r1 to my m8 and we got talking and he said it was one of only three made one in black one in white the other mine in blue and was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

get some pics up mate, might be a certain race edition. Does it have all the decals on it like a race bike?

champions limited edition maybe?- not sure if thats even the name...here is a video to compare https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuYLC8kqjS4

very nice looking bike! not sure what special it is though

- but i do know that 46 is Valentino Rossi's racing number. i will see what google can dig up about this B)

hmmm not finding much man, all i could find were 3 other variations of the 'GO!!!!!' theme:

one

two

three

but no info about them, maybe the answer is not in the decals- maybe they were done after.

Possibly a more tuned version?..... as if that was needed!

or something along those lines?

She's beautiful regardless. :thumb:

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online