CS1 180 cc US Import

This post is 4113 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello,

I am posting on behalf of my dad who is the actual owner, but as he is 86 he is obviously not a computer type person! He is having a few issues with this newest acquisition and I would like to try and get him a few decent answers. He is a great enthusiast of classic bikes, and has had many over the years.

In addition to the CS1, at the moment he has a Moto Guzzi V50 500cc, BSA C15 250cc, Honda Benley 185cc and he gave me a BMW R60/600 10 yrs ago....does that get him a little bit of respect?

We would love to hear from anyone who could help with- throttle cables fitting and running on one cylinder and spewing oil out of exhaust!

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Subiaha, :welcome:

After saying hello and introducing yourself (and your Dad, who gets much respect for still working on bikes at 86 years of age), the best place to ask for advice on specific problems is the Workshop forum section. You'll find some quite knowledgeable people there willing to help.

:wavey: welcome aboard!

Hi Welcome to the YOC, YOUR DAD ROCKS!! 86 and still getting his hands oily can't help with the fault but this deserved an answer, he gave you a BMW?? I hope you gave him something for Fathers day. Get your dad to join in he will be welcome where ever he rocks up. :icon_biggrin:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online