Damp start!

mailee
This post is 4117 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well after passing my test on Monday I actually got out on the bike this evening. The intention was to go to Willingham Woods and I set off to my mates home where we would set off from. Half way to his home the heavens opened up! Bummer. :roll: Got to his home and had a cuppa while we waited to see if it would stop. it didn't and I ended up riding back home again in the rain. All in all it was about a twenty minute ride and I was soaked at the end of it but it was worth every minute to be out on the road on my own bike. and I have stopped shaking now. :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Riding in the rain improves your skills.

Take it easy and learn as much as you can.

I did my test in hammering Basingstoke rain. Almost got hit myself, but the same car then almost hit the examiner!!

Conga-rats on passing the test!!

What's a bit of rain when your on your own and enjoying every minute you can always get dry and the shivering helps with the circulation :biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha:

well done for passng, i too have passed recently and one of my early rides was in 2 hours of non stop rain :shakeno: still as some one has already said it'll improve your skills as it did mine - i refined the skill of not buying feckinjksdhgkjdshgf shite non waterproof gear :spin2: