Heeeeeeeeeelp dt 50 aquasition.

This post is 4120 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys.

I have a 1994 DT50 Lc , its Portuguese.

The exhaust goes up on the left side of the bike, its drum front brake and Liquid cooled but not the AM6 engine.

Every website I go on for parts doesn't think it exists!

Its either air cooled or AM6! IT'S NOT!

I have tried,: S.I.P. tuning

PM tuning

Wemoto

PSN Tuning

Scooter Attack

Adrenalin

BSM tuning

Any suggestions?

As I need to get new gaskets as my coolant blew through the barrel last week and the only place that knows what bike this is, is a company called C.Moto but I cant get hold of them and there is no online buying facility's.

Many thanks

Ben

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

the am6 cylinder is round, the yamy block is square so no don't think so.

and neo, yes I have tried them. but again they don't quiet match and half the parts are silly money to get here. £30+ just for gaskets plus postage! not a chance!

I wasn't aware you'd tried them as it wasn't listed in the first post.

You may have also tried A Sutton

http://www.yamahamotorcyclespares.co.uk/spares/modelImage.asp?modelID=7777&m=YAMAHA+DT50LC+&uID=0

and yamaha motor .com

http://www.yamahamotorsports.com/partviewer/default.aspx?ls=sport#/Yamaha/DT50LC_-_1990/CYLINDER_HEAD_-_CYLINDER/DT50LC%7c%7e90_(1990_MOTORCYCLE)/CYLINDER_HEAD_-_CYLINDER_(DT50LC%7c%7e90_-_1990)

I looked up the DT50LC and it would appear to be made from 1990 to 1994

the ones listed in both CMSNL and suttons and yamaha motor all have a square cylinder, water cooled rad and front drum brake.

if not post a photo so we can see what you're referring to please.

Ok thanks neo, aj Sutton doesn't have full top gasket set in there list, only top one.

The Yamaha .com was just a sales thing from what I could tell.

Most places don't seem to stock bits, or at least full gasket sets.

Thanks for trying though.

Appreciate it!

ben

That's the shit!

Cheers Neo