Lists

iandouglas
This post is 4103 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

you keep lists?

2zew6s5.gif

my life is one long list of things to get done.

it's good because you look back and it's a reminder especially when you have a poor memory like me

but at the same time it is rather a relentless uphill slog to get on top of but great to tick off a few items

- for the time being anyhow :spin2:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

my wife has lists for everything, post it notes everywhere! I've started writing notes to remind her to read her reminder notes

:jossun:

my wife has lists for everything, post it notes everywhere! I've started writing notes to remind her to read her reminder notes

:jossun:

hehe - yes women are more familiar with the concept of lists doing shopping i suppose, occasionally you see people who have written reminders on the palm of ther hand in biro :spin2:

1y001t.jpg

eventually everything on the to do list should get done - sometime in the future :spin2:

2ir4483.jpg

my lists have a 'work', a 'home' and a shopping component to them including things like somebody's birthday card.

• 3 weeks later...

got a cunning plan..my 'to do list' is getting longer and longer, answer; to stop watching TV

Luckily my last favourite TV programme is turning iout to be pretty rubbish (Henry cole's series on Motorbikes)

I wonder how long I can resist the box? and will the 'to do' list go down any.....time will tell :spin2:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online