Thats it ive been Grouched!!!!!

Noise
This post is 3981 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well riding home from work my little rattle got louder then 5 miles from home she lost power and I couldn't get out of 2nd, then going down my drive she died and now wont start :( she will turn over for one rotation and wont fire.

Cheers grouchy loves ya mate xx

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

need to check compression assuming you have fuel and battery power?

No engine light comes on with ignition then goes out as normal.

Yer gunna invest in a compression tester soon drew. Got fuel and lecky. Just this tapping/knocking sound has gotten louder since last week then she lost all power n then just died on me. I gave her a kiss n cuddle n will get cracking on her soon.

Well riding home from work my little rattle got louder then 5 miles from home she lost power and I couldn't get out of 2nd, then going down my drive she died and now wont start :( she will turn over for one rotation and wont fire.

Cheers grouchy loves ya mate xx

Sorry to hear that mate, at least your not the YOC laughing stock.

not yet mate, i may take that title off you one day.

Have hope :biglaugha:

I have never done a mechanics course nor have i ever wanted to be a mechanic, i have two tool boxes with the billy basic socket set, screw drivers and 4 hammers etc so armed with them (manly the hammers) and my Haynes manwell i just get out there n get stuck in.

As they say if its already broken how are you going to break it?

Your get it there mate, keep ya chin up and make sure you got a whiskey to hand when you start stripping her down

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online