wreckless riding

iandouglas
This post is 4053 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ian this guy is a "DICK" just a shame he gives the rest of the bikers a bad name, he's an accident waiting to happen, the "GHOST RIDER" videos are much better and he at least can ride and really never puts himself or other at risk, there are the odd one or two moments when motorists get caught up in the police chases but at least he tries to stay alive this moron has a death wish.

If my dinner was getting cold I'd do the same! But my DT is loads quicker!

Ian this guy is a "DICK" just a shame he gives the rest of the bikers a bad name, he's an accident waiting to happen, the "GHOST RIDER" videos are much better and he at least can ride and really never puts himself or other at risk, there are the odd one or two moments when motorists get caught up in the police chases but at least he tries to stay alive this moron has a death wish.

agree - made me cringe to watch it, strangely fascinating that he didn't come to grief - I think he goes through a red light at one point.

Unfortunately it's a***holes like this that most people think of when they see a biker. We're all lumped together as speed freak death wish morons.

Unfortunately it's a***holes like this that most people think of when they see a biker. We're all lumped together as speed freak death wish morons.

the guy just didn't seem to have any fear did he? Not for himself or care about others, saw a few pedestrians scuttle out of the way or hang back