National Bikesafe Show 8/9 June, Doncaster Racecourse

This post is 3987 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Went to this in Sheffield a few years ago, was a good day out & best of all its free!

http://www.bikesafeshow.co.uk/

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

they do one in stafford to, with the same shows.

get the weather and its a good day out

I'm refraining from riding my YBR now that its had its final clean prior to selling (aww...). However if I am lucky enough to get the Tiger by then I'll be going to this. I'm intrigued by the moto gymkhana... Looks like a laugh.

gymkhana is badass!

would love to watch it or have a crack at it to compare with others speeds. They have a car one locally every now and again..but it's all cars.

There is a carpark near here that is usually empty in the evenings and its full of those slippery plastic speed bumps so i use those as obstacles. Used to love it on the SuMo wheels but I must say in the ridiculously warn down state of my 'half 'n' half' enduro size wheels even they are pretty damn good on the tarmac(i have a set of enduro tires to put on but not been anywhere to get them fitted yet!)......That being said it's all fun and games until it go's down! , not quick but even that slow gets some big old marks down the plastics, at least.

Would be cool to watch some pros a it, supermoto's, big super sports.... even the car ones are pretty cool to watch videos of!

WR250X

some car

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online