Need some advice for first track day

This post is 4143 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all, having been a keen rider for 3 years now I am looking to do my first track day, I have my 2 piece leathers now and I am just looking at which track to go to. I currently have an FZ6 so it should be great fun on a track, anyone have some experience of taking one on the track?

Track wise I am looking at Castlecombe or Silverstone, silverstone looks more attractive with better facilities, better track with more space, not to mention for the same price you get more track time. But Castlecombe is a lot closer for me. Any one experienced on either or both that can give some advice?

Lastly, I've been riding 600cc bikes for three years now, an xj600 diversion and an fz6, keeping this in mind I plan to book into a novice / beginner session, does anyone have any good advice for a track virgin?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

does anyone have any good advice for a track virgin?

Go hard or go home! :jossun:

HAHA only kidding matey, i have no idea...only advice i can give is be safe and have fun :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online