How to install clutch correctly?

emilz23
This post is 4142 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So, today i take off clutch, installed idle gear. I put back all clutch, plates, all that is in clutch ... and now started problems, i put my bike in first gear (i do not know why) and it stayed there, i cant get it up ... What is wrong, do i need to take off clutch again? :(

And how to correctly instal that center scruve (cog or what it is) what moves thay thing in other side of engine, who i connect to clutch cable ... ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Atlast, done, get it all in working condition ... That, than gear locked in its position was my foult, because after i put that case where clutch plates come in i push gear lever (outside of engine) and it shifted gear. After shifting gear lever at outside of engine pulled in and shifer in engine pulled out of case and get stuck. So i needed to get those cases of plates off again, what is not a easy work ... Because i have no clutch remover.

Oh, and i, when i put bolts in last time and hardly screved them in, from engine i heard really noisy "click", I broke something or it sounds like that, when part is in its right place?

Oh, oh, and whit what i can clean inside of clutch case from dust and all other non frendly stuff, should WD40 be okey, before oil fill?

Use Brake cleaner Emiliz". it evaporates, and sounds like you"ve stripped a bolt,,, where ? on clutch presure plates, or casing,,?

I used wd 40, and think thats could be ok ... ah, and think i need new seal, because oil after i screwed all case bolts is comming out ... ups ...

That sound cammed when i was screwed case where plates are comming in (before putting plates). But all was in its places, and nothing was shaking of moving in unnormally. Amn, i think it is ok, that sound, because when my dad is screwing bolts, he screws them so hard, than that kind of noise comes. He is saying that, than its when bolt is in its right place.

But - you, i broke something?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online