Tennis elbow..

Cynic
This post is 4023 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thats not too bad the trucks are auto. Pulling the curtain sucks. But hey. Could be worse....

there's' some repetitive strain going on there, just got to isolate the cause.

total pain mate and sorry to hear this. would different bars help?

Thats what pissed me off the most with the doc. Locum i think. I told him i had optimised everything with the carpel tunnel experience.

Moving the bars, levers etc to get the arms inline etc. Its one of the reasons i sold my suzuki. Thats why i feel there is more to it.

I really think he hadnt the faintest idea about motorcycles.

i had severe tennis elbow a few years back now, instead of the doc i saw a theripist (she was fit as fuck) i nearly shot my lot all over her,hemmm back to the point?

she had me do some very gay looking exercises with my wrist, these were done in the privisy of my home , but they worked a treat, within two/three days the pain had completely gone and it lasted a good while, when the pain returned , a quick repeat of the theropy and the old wrist and elbow was good to go.

unfortunately it's hard to explain what to do , it's easier to show you. :eusa_whistle: .... go see a theripist jay.

• Like 1

i had severe tennis elbow a few years back now, instead of the doc i saw a theripist (she was fit as fuck) i nearly shot my lot all over her,hemmm back to the point?

she had me do some very gay looking exercises with my wrist, these were done in the privisy of my home , but they worked a treat, within two/three days the pain had completely gone and it lasted a good while, when the pain returned , a quick repeat of the theropy and the old wrist and elbow was good to go.

unfortunately it's hard to explain what to do , it's easier to show you. :eusa_whistle: .... go see a theripist jay.

make a video kev, that would be just great :D

:)

Well. Apparently i have been a propper bloke putting up with it which is part of my problem cos its made it much worse.

There are any number of 'it worked for me' cures out there. I just have to start trying em. Something will work. Swapping the lever wont help as i will just get it in the other arm.

If i want to ride i have to beat it somehow. At the moment the 7mile trip to work is too far. Most of the online threads have people complaining about it after riding to the nurburg or spa. I wish.

The only way is up i suppose.

Thats a Englishman for you, youre not alone in putting up with stuff till its too late.

If more than a couple of women nationwideare afflicted with something, the National Disease Management (NHS) Service and its offshoots kicks in with a variety of support services/clubs/clinics

If youre a bloke, youre likely to end up with

"Do you get paid for doing it"

"No"

"Then stop doing it"

Dont give up, there will be something out there to help

I had Tennis Elbow when I was 9 years old from playing too much Sports, my elbow was in pain for a good 5 years, still hurts today, only when I put pressure on it.

Not saying this will happen to you though mate.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online