more problems :(

woodburnyq50
This post is 4142 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Got all of the aerox back together went to go for a test ride and there's no power, does not want to move with me on it, but if I lift the back wheel it will spin, could this be the carb setup been wrong, or something else? It did have a 70 kit on before the piston and cylinder went, just fitted a standard 50cc one now tho, any ideas would be much appreciated, desperatly need it fixed

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

get the carb back to standard specs including the airbox.

should work as it should then

If you're running a carb that is set up for a 70cc but with a 50cc engine it will be overfueling, resulting in the lack of power, check the colour of your spark plug, should be a chocolatey brown colour on the end although i suspect yours is running rich so it may look black and sooty

I had it on idle for about 20 minutes took it out and it was a really dark choclaty brown, close to a black, I will pop to the dealers on tuesday and see if they have any jets in stock, fingers crossd they do and I can get it running thanks for the advice lads, will update when I get new jets

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online