FZR 400 Genisis

This post is 4145 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Afternoon all from a nice sunny London,

Hoping that i can pick somebodys brain regarding the above,

Ive got a 1987 Grey import,

That is finally running on all 4 cyls,

But just took it out for a run, and i do think that there is a restrictor of some sort liked into the speed side of things,

Revs lovely through the gears, up to about 45/50 mph, then its as if it retards itself,

Any help finding this pesky device would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Mike

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not much of an intro.

Looks more like a question.

these are the words of slice I'm using them here co's he says it so much better than I would

Hi, As you can see you DO NOT just jump in here with a question, it's for new member to introduce themselves and say Hi. Just like if you were down the pub, you don't walk up to strangers and start asking questions you say Hi first and tell them who you are and something about yourself, we are NOT a bunch of mechanics or gurus who you can shout questions at and demand answers, we are just like you bike owners who like to help each other out if we can or take the piss if the question is stupid. So PLEASE start again and do a proper intro and we will treat you the way you would like to be treated. We do not wish to offend but some things (like manners) need to be learned. Don't go away mad just redo it. :jossun:

thank you Slice

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online