Zipper repairs

dt502001
This post is 4144 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok so the zipper on one of my coat pockets decided to not work/close and I though I would need to get a new zipper installed. So as usual I call mum ( I dont sew) and she tells me just go get a zipper repair kit.http://seentv.asseenontv.com/search?w=fix%20a%20zipper&asu=

Ok so I haven't a clue what I am looking for but the nice ladies at the sewing shop helped and I got this kit form the "as see on tv" company has 6 different sizes to fit any zipper so simple to use. Cut the old pull off and snap the new pull in DONE the zip work like new.15 bucks well spent

Just had to share this great product

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

quite impressed with that.

looks like a cillit bang ad though

Not sure what a cillit bang ad is,I know what a clit is and how to bang but never heard that. They work great,just used the smaller one to fix a bag and put the big one in the pocket of my coat that fit the main zipper just incase and going to buy more before they stop making them like everyother good thing that actualy works.

Not sure what a cillit bang ad is,I know what a clit is and how to bang but never heard that.

you've never lived then

Seriously dt, if you come across that guy in the advert PUNCH HIM!!!! :madflame:

LMAO we have a different spokes person on our tv adds and cllit bang here is oxyclean different markets diff/same products.

I wonder how many anoying people they have to interview to find the one who is most anoying to sell thier crap.O well you never forget the adds and thats good marketing.

At least the zipper repair works as advertised.I guess I never seen the adds.

Did you get your shamwow towels as a added bonus with the cillit bang all at the amazing low price of 19.95 and double the order if you were 1 of the first 100 callers within the next 10min.But the same add runs for months.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online