Dt 125 mx

This post is 4146 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone

I have just bought what I think is a Dt 125 mx frame number begins 2a8 not sure what year it is tho

It has no speedo or rev counter and i was wondering if the Dt175 mx ones are the same parts as they seem more readily available

Any help greatly appreciated

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yep 2a8 is the 125 and the clocks are identical.

Make sure your sitting down when you try to find the mounting bracket for the clocks and ig switch.

People know how rare they are and money talks.

1.png
Yep 2a8 is the 125 and the clocks are identical.

Make sure your sitting down when you try to find the mounting bracket for the clocks and ig switch.

People know how rare they are and money talks.

Mine doesnt have the bracket either

I know someone who may have some clocks for sale, It's not me BTW

How much does he want for them and do they have the mounting bracket

And to think I binned boxes of rusty old dt crap years ago. Sure I.had clock brackets and that jazz. Ho.hum. Live and learn I suppose.

Ahh Andy I did ask him but he wants some serious money for his clocks...reason being is he'd have to pay serious money to replace them. There are two types of clocks, one with orange coloured pointers and one with whhite coloured pointers...his are the white pointer type ( brand new) and he would like to replace them with the orange pointer type

My white bike has white pointers, with green faces, other three have orange pointers with black faces. I prefer the former.

My white bike has white pointers, with green faces, other three have orange pointers with black faces. I prefer the former.

yeah they are better looking...however they are not right for his restored bike, he wants the original ones ;)

Oh I quite agree, if he's doing a full resto.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online