Ybr 125

ridingSKC
This post is 4071 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

YBR - connect sat nav to bike

Hi all, am a new rider just started riding feb I have bought a second hand ybr 125 registration 2012. Am totally hopeless in navigate, ie, I quite often lost all the time :-). Anyhow I have recently bought the tomtom rider V5 the latest in market, hoping I would get a long ride out without getting lost. I took it to the garage, the technician said is not recommend to fix the sat nav, because the bike battery is really small. I just want to check if anyone have fit their sat nav connection to bike battery?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It's a satnav not a bloody toaster! I never heard so much nonsense, fit the satnav you wont have any problem. i run a satnav on an old DT175 with 6v electrics without any problem at all. People even run heated grips on them, now that may arguably be not recommended but ya pays yer money and takes ya chance with that one!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online