Not the right time or place

Grouch
This post is 4150 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

today I had my mod1 test and my instructor just show me that pic on the phone he`s one of his friends.

today I had my mod1 test and my instructor just show me that pic on the phone he`s one of his friends.

lallasro how did you get on with your mod 1, did you pass?

There MUST be more important things for the police to do then this! :eusa_naughty:

and i think he only got jail because he lied to them......they are trying to prove a point i am sure.

only point i saw proven was that they really took offense to being lied too.

I totally agree with you Taff, There MUST be more important things for the police to do then this! :eusa_naughty:

So why aren't the police doing "more important things than this"

It's because of TWATS like that.

Your defending him because he's a biker, I'm condemning him because he broke the law, full stop.

What about.

It was the second time he had duped the authorities over a motoring offence, said Nathan Moxon, prosecuting.

Also

A few months earlier, he had forged a recovery invoice and claimed his car had broken down when he parked in a disabled parking space so he could buy a sandwich.

And also

He was caught for speeding when he bragged online about what he had done and sought advice on how he could get out of the speeding ticket.

He wasn't jailed because as you said. "and i think he only got jail because he lied to them."

A motorcyclist has been jailed for eight months for his "calculated, deliberate and thoroughly dishonest" bid to avoid a speeding ban for doing 122 mph.

As far as I'm concerned he is a disgrace to the biker fraternity.

No doubt I will get a bit of stick over this, and welshwan, lets not fall out over this, obviously you have got your point of view and I definatly have got mine, bearing in mind we are at least two generations apart.

+1 to Mike. His mate who admitted the same offence got a fine and a 56 day ban. It's tossers like this chap that gives bikers a bad name. Look North started going on about a GSXR and how it could do 180mph and asking why does anyone need a bike that can do that? People like this cause the kind of thinking that makes bikers have to do 3 tests to go up engine sizes...

lallasro how did you get on with your mod 1, did you pass?

I pass ;) but take forever for mod 2... 23 may :( I hate to wait lol, I use my regal raptor like part exchange for xvs950a so, no bike until i pass mod 2 :(

No doubt I will get a bit of stick over this, and welshwan, lets not fall out over this, obviously you have got your point of view and I definatly have got mine, bearing in mind we are at least two generations apart.

aye, if i wanted to fall out with people online id be hitting 4chan up :)

People like this cause the kind of thinking that makes bikers have to do 3 tests to go up engine sizes...

I thought it was the EU?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online