Hi, It's been awhile

Piston_Ported
This post is 6910 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi peeps, just thought I'd say hello. it's been a long time since I lurked around here, and now I've also got a new bike. She's an 03 R6 :)

Have any of you had any issues with this bike that I should be aware of?

cheers for now

Nikki

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

She's an 03 R6 :)

Have any of you had any issues with this bike that I should be aware of?

Only issue I've got with 'em is..........I WISH I HAD ONE! B)

Nice Score! ;)

• Admin

The only thing i can remember is the fuel injection cutting out when wheelying B)

Congrats on getting a R6!

Someone has posted this on MCN:

Riding to a mates last night my '03 R6 jumped out of gear (or seemed to) no power though engine still running fine. Tried going up and down the box a few times until I came to a halt, but no joy. Speedo still showing mph, even at 0 mph. Usual bit of a 'clunk' when changing, no unusual noises.

Behaving as if chain has come off (it hasnt).

Not had chance to check much out yet as the bike had to be abandoned at a mates approx 50 miles away and I cant get to look at it for a day or 2, so any advice anyone can arm me with I would be grateful to hear it.

Cause:

£7.86 was all it cost with a locking washer! I was panicing thinking it might be a gearbox rebuild

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online