Sat Nav recommendations?

cupcake1973
This post is 4053 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'll have my mobile as back up, just as I did when I used paper maps last time. My package now is much better so won't incur roaming charges either, which is a bonus.

Did some shopping around and went with a Garmin unit. It had one or two more useful features than the Tomtom equivalent priced model and yes, the lifetime map updates made it a no-brainer really.

Just waiting for it to be delivered and then I can decide on mounts etc. Thanks for all the suggestions - big help :thumb:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good one! Let us know what you think of it once you've had a chance to test it out properly. :-)

why you don`t try TomTom Raider Pro? you can create your rutes on PC and transfer to Raider, recording and share with friends your rutes and most important, its designated for motorcycles. also you have scala raider hands free system, bluetooth compatible so you can also connect your phone... the only bad thing its the price.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online