Suggestion

Big Ross
This post is 6919 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I was just over on the V-Max Owners Association. They have a really dignified section where they say farewell to riders who have died, either on the road or of natural causes. My own club (Ulysses) has a segment in the magazine called "Ridden On" where we pay tribute to those who have gone before. I notice that some of our members ride on too. This is a pretty rough and tough site, no prisoners taken (I'm as guilty as anyone) but wouldn't it be nice if we had a corner to remember absent friends?

Anybody else think this might be a worthwhile addition? I'm going to post this question elsewhere, so please don't be negative about my idea.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Well im always open to new ideas. Ross would you be happy to moderate it if it were to go live? But not meaning to sound bad here, but obviously we cant put a new forum up unless there is content to put there? :unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online