Don't mess with the grouch

Tommy xs
This post is 4171 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well I had to take a day off from work today as i had the electric man coming round ti fit a new meter.

my meter is at the back of my garage so i had move my bikes out & a lot of other crap, they said he will be here before 1pm so i thought i will make good use of my day off and get my bike mot'd in the afternoon,

so I got up early to empty the garage and do a pre MOT check, 1st I got electrical gremlins which I predicted would happen to grouch, took me over 2 hours to sort out

then i discovered that I had been riding round with an almost flat front tyre, which i had a bit of a pop at grouch about a couple of days ago, serve's me right for being a smart arse all I can say is grouch I apologize in future I will keep my big gob shut,

the good news is my bike passed :hyper:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

woo-hoo! congrats! and you mean to say the guy actually showed up when they said he would?! :eek2:

woo-hoo! congrats! and you mean to say the guy actually showed up when they said he would?! :eek2:

yeah he did & didn't take long, probably get a massive bill next time round

• Like 1

Main thing is your bikes sorted, now you know how easy it is to ride around with a flat tyre and not realise haha.

yeah i do as i said you live & learn cheers grouch

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online