David from Queensland Australia

This post is 4173 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just joinded yesterday & jumped straight in & asked a question about one of my Yamys. To introduce myself better, I am 56 & just love bikes especially historic racing machines. I also manage a web site for the Queensland Early Motorcycle Club www.qemsc.com.au & also manage a race event at Carnell Raceway called the Big Chill. I race a 1972 Honda CL350 & a 1900 Honda CBR250 but my other bikes are mostly Yamys. I have just bought a brand new XJR1300 which I just love & have a 1980 SR500 & a 1989 FZR600 which I use as a track day bike. Hoping someone can help with my fork oil enquiry on my SRV250.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey David - welcome to the forum!

• Admin

Welcome aboard mate. Haha Australia's a pretty big place, not sure i fancy a ride up that far ;-) I'll send you a map foamy ;-)

Hi David, Welcome to the YOC, nice one, glad you stuck around, someone here will have advice for you. :jossun: