SRV250 fork oil levels

David Vincent
This post is 4175 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have only recently joined the forum & would really appreciate some help with my fork oil enquiry. Does anyone out there own a SRV250 as I beleive they are a big rare. I have leant this bike to my son in law who lives in Brisbane & knows very little about bikes so its my job to help him out. Chasing the correct quantity of fork oil 10 weight or 15 weight??? on a 1996 SRV250 & how I can find a service manual for this model bike.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi David, It might be a good idea to do and "INTRO" first before launching into a question, it's because we get A LOT of one hit wonders who ask advice and then sod off never to be heard from again. So if you would be so kind to use the new member section and give a bit of info about yourself others will be more inclined to answer you. It's not that we are grumpy (well not all of us) but we like strangers to say Hi first. No offence meant or taken I hope?. :jossun: