MPG for SR125?

AndrewElvisFan
This post is 4174 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all wondered what anyone else is achieving? I'm averaging about 72ish MPG. Is this about right? The bike is nearly 20 years old but I had been led to believe I should be getting more. Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Seems to be around 67 to 82mpg, depends on where & how you ride it really, lots of hills and gear changing will bring your mpg down where as if you live in Norfolk then you will get more mpg. :jossun:

Thanks for that. Not quite Norfolk but stil no hills to talk of. There has been a couple if times where I'd forgotten about 5th! In all then running as she should.

hey andy what happen'd to your pic? what a shame, Elvis has left the building

Lol! Thought the bike looked better. I'll swap it back. That onesie is so warm, I wore it under everything else when I picked the bike up a few weeks ago in the snow!!

you see some bikers in 1 piece leathers look sillier than that, always make me laugh when they have only been to tesco for a pint of milk and their dressed in track day specials

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online