Theory Test

bippo
This post is 4095 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks Andrew! It cost me about £30, so not much. Sorry that's only an approximate, I had to book it over a month ago to get a weekend slot, so can't really remember and it isn't on my confirmation email. I could have got it out the way much sooner, but couldn't really make a weekday appointment. I'm afraid you do need to get a motorcycle theory test before you progress any further. Even if you'd done your car theory test a month before. It's a different question bank etc. I passed my car test just over 10 years ago and had to do the car theory then. It was only 35 question in a room with no one monitoring you. Very different now! 50 questions with hazard perception videos, individual pods and CCTV / in person monitoring.

you certainly will have to do the theory Andrew, and to the best of my knowledge it's £31
Ahh! You beat me too it. :-)

bippo there is road rider at aldwinians rugby club in audenshaw / droylsden. they are good guys been doing it for years. they are the two alex's who used to work for belle vue. and i also know a guy who runs his own school over worsley way aswell. if yo want any mor einfo give me a shout.

Congrats Bippo,once you have ridden a bigger bike you will want one

• Like 1

bippo there is road rider at aldwinians rugby club in audenshaw / droylsden. they are good guys been doing it for years. they are the two alex's who used to work for belle vue. and i also know a guy who runs his own school over worsley way aswell. if yo want any mor einfo give me a shout.

Thanks for the info Beef, really good to know. I'll certainly look into them once I'm ready to book my lessons. :headbang:

Grouch - definitely get yours done, it's easy, cheap and lasts for 2 years. Then you'll find yourself in the same situation as me - just saving before attempting the final hurdles. I keep looking at the next bike I want for inspiration. :spin2: It makes saving much easier!

A belated Congratulations Bip. All is good when you pass things. Also doing your test on a bigger bike is so much more easier than doing it on a 125, pulling away is less hassle and you can plod along with less stress too.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online