Got caught speeding :-(

Alex
This post is 6917 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Well here is my car on the M4! My car was caught doing 97mph which is a bit of a bummer as upto 95 is a fixed penalty so now i have a notice of intended prosecution and have to goto court :-(

golf_speed_1.jpg

golf_speed_2.jpg

There website is pretty cool as you can get to see the pics, they cant show me the video though as i have to goto the police station to see it.

And apparantly im not allowed a photo without my passenger blurred as its against data protection, which i think is a bit odd. :blink:

'M' 4 Mugging

After being forced to refund fines illegally imposed on 6000 drivers using the A303, Wiltshire Safety Camera Pratnership have cleared decided to teach us nasty drivers a lesson for our audacity. They plan to use mobile speed camera vans on the M4 to collect the money they need to refund their illegally imposed fines. It is reported that the trigger speed for the cameras will be set at 79mph.

http://www.abd.org.uk/local/wiltshire.htm

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Here have a look it shows you where it is, and copies of the calibration certificates etc... quite intersting

http://secure.safetycameraswiltshire.co.uk...run/portal.show

ALEXANDER DINO ASIGNO

24/09/05

P752GMO

C2010356

Probably shouldnt put this up but oh well...

• Admin

You're a badass Alex! :lol:

I cant be that bad as i was wearing my seatbelt!! And yes if i had my YZF i wouldnt have been caught from the front! ;)

the government really dont have anything better to do! unlucky mate it happens to everyone i supopose. but if you were on your bike it would have been a different story! ah well learn by your mistakes, as someone important probably said in there life at one point!!!

just like confucious he said "1000 woman are not worth one testicle" if confucious died a virgin there wouldn't be much wondering why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

• Admin

Thats what im hoping as thats what it looks like, also if i was actually pulling over it must show that the middle lane traffic was doing the same speed otherwise i wouldnt be pulling in ;)

However the video could well indeed show something completly different. Not sure how long the video footage is, im hoping its just of me passing that set view point. Also i cant view the video online i have to wait and see it in court or goto the police station in chippenham to view it. :o

• Admin

It is a 16v GTI!!!! as it delicatly says in bold on my notice of intended prosecution... im being sterotyped you see! :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online