Just joined and saying Hi

This post is 4180 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Quick intro. I ride YBR250 5 days a week for London commute and delivering some of my work to clients.

Great bike nearly 4 years old now with 25000km. Only major prob so far is front wheel bearing failure.

Upgraded seat at Custom motorcyle seats last month and made riding over all these speed humps in London much more comfortable

Only gripes are no centre stand, found a site in Brazil selling one but not speaking Portuguese unable to get any further! and exhaust downpipe quality is a joke.

On second exhaust due to rust. Fitted mudflap on front fender to try and stop accelerated corrosion on new one.

Safe riding to all - Paul

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC Paul, always nice to meet new folks. Stay safe. :jossun:

Hey Paul - welcome! Good intro.

The exhaust downpipe quality sucks on the 125 version too. After washing mine I coat it in ACF50 as I tend not to touch the bike for a day or two afterwards. I think that's helping, but my bike is still quite new.

:welcome: aboard Paul!

:grouphug: welcome to the family

Greetings Paul, It must be just the job for commuting with good power and fuel economy eh?

as for the exhausts try regular painting with plasti kote BBQ paint from B&Q or Wilkinsons, you'll have to put the work in though!...a fenda extender is a good idea too

hi all

first time on the site so just seeing whats going on hope all are well :hyper::spin2:

slight question about my bike allready i have a yzf r125 2013 plate and i have only had it for a week checked all my oil levels and the coilent levels there all fine but recently i went through a fair bit of mud not sure if this helps but ever since then i have cleaned the bike but for the last couple of days i can smell like a burning smell down bye the radiator or it could be lower and ideas? :crazy:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online