dragstar 1100, 0-60mph

Toutsuite
This post is 4178 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:eusa_whistle::icon_eek:

Stock vs straight through pipes, K&N filter and iridium plugs, before and after.

0.28sec difference. I bet that was a lot of money for 0.28 seconds!

Edit: can't seem to be able to embed videos? I read the sticky...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yer a lot of money for very little gain, but i guess he gained a lighter wallet and more....................whats the word for it??? know that feeling when you open her right up and it makes your belly turn...............o yer a dirty gash fun factor

That's why I still ride a 650. The 1100 has 50% more grunt, but it's mostly needed to shift the higher weight!

Which it does pretty well, accelerating all of her 320kgs to 60 in just under 5 seconds... not that I'm thinking of trading up you understand. :-)

LOL .28 seconds could be had by shifitng quicker,or the wind blowin behind.But after spending all that cash he has to justifie it to the wife.

Which it does pretty well, accelerating all of her 320kgs to 60 in just under 5 seconds... not that I'm thinking of trading up you understand. :-)

650 can do just over 5 seconds if you rag it's nuts off and clutchless shift at the exact right moments. I used to outrun my mate on his 1100, until he fitted a Hypercharger! :movingeyes:

Not sure if it's just me but the clock seems to stop slightly before 60mph on the second run....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online