MOTO GP start again

Noise
This post is 4035 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well what a first race to start the season. Mark Marqez had a blinding race considering its his first race on the big bikes. Lorenzo...................well what can i say he is a cracking rider and showed that last night, but if Rossi hadn't been a complete twit on the first few laps i recon the race would have been a corker between those two.

Mr Crutchlo really needs to stop letting the pressure get to him, if he had kept his calm when Rossi went for him he wouldn't have gone off and could have stuck with Rossi for a few more laps.

Just my 2p on the race. did any one else watch?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I did, agree with all you say, really glad they are back, just breath taking, anyone who can stay on one of those things is a hero, can't wait for the next one. Bradley Smith deserves a mention as well, didn't finish but shows lots of promise for the future. Marquez is going to be the next Lorenzo/Rossi if he doesn't get to daft, a stunning ride from a noob on a GP bike. :jossun:

Dont think your being fair to cal. Rossi put him on the dust by giving cal the option of move or we both go down.

Cal had not got the top wack to stay with the factory bikes. Considering its a satalite team and he was fighting the very top of the sport i think he did ok.

More importantly what could he do with a factory ride?

And don't forget Scott Redding in the Moto2 GP. Great ride and a little star of the future me thinks :)

i didn't catch the Moto2 Cupcake, i always seam to miss them.

Yer granted Cal is a cracking rider in the fact that he is able to compete with the factory bikes etc but i don't know.........he just in my eyes gets pressured into making mistakes. I see your point in what Rossi did, (move or we crash) im just saying that Cal could have just run wide rather than go right off the track and then he could have had a smaller gap between him and 4th place.

Thats just it at that track there is a very fine coating of sand. Similar thing at laguna seca. If he had ran wide he would have crashed. He took the better option.

Yer true, guess id have to had been in Cal's shoes :biglaugha: still it was a good start to the season, wonder if its going to be another Lorenzo win this year? but if Marquez carries on the way he did Sunday i recon he is going to give both Lori and Rossi a good run for their money

So long as Marques doesent turn into a crash test dummy like so many do.

Thats what made rossi good. Now lorenzo. They nearly always finish. If they do chuck it away its not for something daft.

Im a Rossi fan and since his move from Ducati he has a lot to prove to the world, just think what the reaction would have been if he came in 7th or 8th.

Cal is a top rider but the perception is he is always whinging and finding faults that are always out of his control or influence.

Pedrosa seems to be side show Bob again and always narrowly missing out on the lime light despite always being up there with the top flight.

I thought Spies was supposed to retire after last season?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online