Hi all, new biker and Yamaha owner...

This post is 4194 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone, not sure if anyone cares haha but I am new to riding bikes, after being a pillion only for a few years, and have passed my test a few months back. Just bought myself an FJ6 Diversion F '13 in race blue, and was wondering if anyone could give me any basic tips on basic care and maintenance of the bike that I should do regularly? Many thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Of course we care,,,,, congrats on passing test.

Get a manual for your bike, will show you all the care you need to give it.

Welcome to the YOC

have a look at the thread in the bar forum "can you help" see if there are any members in your area who can show you how to service

your bike and keep it safe if your a women and might not feel save doing that, meaning meeting some random bloke off the interweb

have a look at the members list, there may be other women members in your area who can show you what you need to do. if your a guy i apologize i am not inferring anything, i'm going to stop digging this hole now bye and good luck whatever you are :crazy:

:welcome: aboard!

+1 for getting a manual. It'll go over all the basic maintenance info and then some. :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online