Hi all, new to biking.

This post is 4190 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Finally, I am new to biking. Taken a few years to persuade the missus! Taught her to drive 6 years ago, had twist and go for 5 years and finally, after that gave up the ghost and thanks to not being able to afford a second car, I got the response "get what the hell you like"! So now a proud owner of an SR125! Now being accused of having a mid life crisis! Hey ho! Another year or so and I might get permission to get my full licence.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: to the YOC! Now you've been bitten by the bug there's no going back... no crisis. :biglaugha:

Cheers for that! I was bitten about 15 years ago - various financial drains postponed the inevitable - women/kids etc! You're right, no crisis and as I'm still below 40 (for at least 3 yrs!) certainly not mid life! Just saving now for full test.

My wife accused me of having a mid-life crisis after she bought my first 125. You'll never win that argument, they just don't seem to get it unless they ride as well.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online