Hi there YOC.. with XJ6 Q's

This post is 4204 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone,

I was searching online for a good Yamaha forum, and this was recommended several places, so I'm looking forward to many hours of reading in here :)

As an Xj6 2010 owner, I do have some questions already, hopefully you can help me out. I have google around to find answers, but the more I search the more in doubt I got, so I figured I'd ask you guys.

1) Since I'm looking for ways to make my XJ6, MY OWN, I have come to wonder... Is there a difference between the FZ6R and the XJ6, other than difference in HPs.. If so, what are the diffences?

2) Will I be able to fit a Two Brothers Exhaust V.A.L.E M2 005-2570107V-B Black series on my XJ6? (and will I need a PC).

No more questions so far, looking forward to speaking with all of you :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome Kenkan" :wavey: best post them Questions in streetbike section, so others can see them , few members look in here, [ newbee section]

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online