Hi To all!

robrow
This post is 4204 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the site, and to bike ownership!

I am 32, and a race mechanic (cars) in Cheshire, and have finally decided I have got enough self preservation about me to trust myself on a bike.

I first rode a little crosser when I was about 7 years old at a fair, and when my auntie asked me what the bike was, I proudly told her I had ridden a Yahamaha...........

I have had a few plays on friends bikes, but finally bit the bullet and bought a rather unloved XJ600 pre diversion in Jan of this year.....

Last week I had a look on Google for the Yamaha Owners Club, and the first link was to here, and in particular a thread from 2011, about an XJ600 that someone had bought.... which is in fact the bike I have just bought!

Anyways,

Sorry to ramble,

Rob

PS, not actually got my licence yet, if anyone could recommend somewhere good near warrington to do a direct access I would be really grateful!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: to the club!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online