XT 125 X (2008) After a bath

j0hn
This post is 4042 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

very tidy example mate, makes mine look scruffy.

On another note what are the extra switches for? or have they just changed the style of switch since mine (2005)

The little black box with the red button? That's the controls for the heated grips :P. I had a look at some pictures of the 2005 model and the standard controls seems to be the same.

Did you adjust the chain? It's going to fall off soon !

pretty sure the electric starter is different too, maybe mine was changed at some point?- who knows lol

ahh right i was wondering why it had a min and max setting- query settled :jossun:

Did you adjust the chain? It's going to fall off soon !

I should have probably mentioned that the chain was indeed adjusted. When I noticed the slackness, I was just going to adjust it but took the opportunity to wash it and take some pics first.

I should have probably mentioned that the chain was indeed adjusted. When I noticed the slackness, I was just going to adjust it but took the opportunity to wash it and take some pics first.

Well thats good wouldn't want to see you get hurt, dont let it get that loose next time :eusa_snooty:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online