CBT PASSED

sparky67
This post is 4210 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Congrats,just watch out for the twits in cages they own the road,well they think they do.

• Like 1

nice one buddy! Enjoy....i am certain you will!

Just out of curiosity how much was the CBT in London and did you use there bike for it? (as i have heard things tend to be more expensive down there?)

Be safe out there! like dt50 said those cars will get you unless you're vigilant!

• Like 1

Thanks gents I paid £120 for a weekend slot but its £100 for a week day but I did see some for £80 but where I went it was nearer

Yes I used there little Honda zoomer took a while to get used to but it was fine I think you can use your own and it's probably cheaper but you need all your bike documents with on the day

Just need some insurance now

ahh cool, round about the same prices as the place i went then :jossun:

Those zoomers are funky looking things....not saying i like them but they do look funky none the less

Sorry for being so nosy but whats the insurance like down there hahaha! I am asking this as the place i live is meant to be one of the cheapest places to get vehicle insurance, would just like to compare.....here on the xt125 it's about £250 a year- that's 3rd party.

hopefully it's not taking the piss kind of pricey there, anyways you'll son be dodging car's round London! :drive: ....seriously WATCH those fuckers

Congrats Sparky. Check out the new insurance offer for YOC members from Bikesure and don't forget to shop around for cheapest quote.

Looking forward to hear about your first ride out

Congratulations!! :eusa_dance: Ride safe.

Congratulations! Hope you're out enjoying yourself. Take care!

Congrats mate, its a doddle to pass, now the hard part comes when you have to learn to ride on the roads. Gunna take another 45+ years to do that im afraid :biglaugha: (but could be worse ive got another 70+ years to learn)

• Who's Online (See full list)