Yamaha FZR 150

sameera
This post is 6792 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i just had a look, apparently a v-twin! cant find much else though tbh. this is the first i'd ever heard of one, was about to tell you to piss off an all :unsure::lol:

• Admin

Just a thought but have just realised its not on there but here is a list i started, so if anyone feels free to add to it your more than welcome ;)

http://www.yamahaclub.com/resources/data.html

bike.jpg

Like the looks of that Sameera! B) ....hard to believe it's only a 150!.....Looks to be @ least a 400.

I bet it handles well......How much does it weigh?

• Admin

http://www.google.co.jp/search?hl=ja&q=fzr150&lr=

Babelfish will translate as well, didnt think but translate fzr150 to japanese then search the jap google site, and translate back :unsure:

Not much info there bro, only saying it's 150cc tc.. Thanks anyway for searching!

I got info from a guy who owns this bike from bikepics.com he sent these info...

> FZR-150

> Engine Type- 149cc 4-Stroke SOHC V-Twin 4 Valves engine

> Compression Ratio 10.7:1

> Transmission-manual 6 shift

> Transmit-Chain

> Bore and Stroke-45.0x47.0mm

> Carburetion:C.D.I

> Ignition-Ignition Starter (Optional:Kickstarter)

> Max Bhp-17.4/11000ps/rpm

> Max Torque-1.22/8500kgm/rpm

So FZR 150 has only 17.4 bhp :( One of my friend said that CBR 150 has like 20 bhp, is that true? Anyone know?

Like the looks of that Sameera! ....hard to believe it's only a 150!.....Looks to be @ least a 400.

I bet it handles well......How much does it weigh?

Don't know the weight bro, yes it handles well! I haven't tried lot more Yamaha man, so to say it handles better than a Yamaha TZR 125.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online