Step by step video guide to MOD1 test.

Noise
This post is 4071 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Spotted this on the net when i was looking at bobber on tube of the You and thought it maybe handy for the guys that are going for it?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice one mate, i am going to my first lesson on a big bike this Thursday....mainly to see how much training i need to do in order to get to test standard. Very excited hahahaha

Its a doddle mate, riding a big bike is easier that riding a 125cc as you haven't got to rev the tits off the thing to pull away or any thing.

the only thing you will learn on you lessons is how to position your self in the road and gain a license to start learning how to ride a bike for the rest of your life ha ha

Its a doddle mate, riding a big bike is easier that riding a 125cc as you haven't got to rev the tits off the thing to pull away or any thing.

the only thing you will learn on you lessons is how to position your self in the road and gain a license to start learning how to ride a bike for the rest of your life ha ha

fingers crossed that i find it a doddle! Not an overly nerves person when it comes to cars and bikes....so we shall see in the next 48 hours B)

love to know what he did wrong as in the debrief, it all looked ok to me

love to know what he did wrong as in the debrief, it all looked ok to me

Maybe I'm being too picky but ....

Slalom - moving off he did his checks OK, but no lifesaver over the left shoulder before moving the bike left into the slalom.

U-turn - checked over right shoulder but didn't look back forward before starting the turn.

Hazard avoidance - looked to me like he was covering his clutch lever at least from the bend.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online