Satnav for Motorbikes

MKC318403
This post is 4217 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any recomendations for Satnav to use on Motorbikes/iphones please? (usually with one ear phone) I have tried both "Waze" and "NavFree" but cannot get used to either.

I maybe willing to look at alternative pay versions - as long as it can get me places and work properly.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

sygic is brill, i got a free trial but didn't want to pay £20 afterwards :shakeno: yea i know im tight.

i think the free trail lasted me about three weeks , i don't know if they are still doing the offer or not as when i try to access it , it just goes to a buy it page.

but when i did have it i was realy immpressed with it.

I recently tried a bunch of Andy ones, but still prefer a dedicated M/C SatNav. TomTom's Rider V2 remains the only model that does what I want, how I want. Expensive compared to a single app, but designed for bikes and has lasted me since... ohh, 2006, I think?

I've only needed to charge the headset twice in all that time!

I've used one of these for years, upgrades are cheap and readily available. Always got to where I'm going and I've never been sent down the wrong way into a river.

• Like 2

I've got Navfree on iPhone app cost nothing and tomtom cost £40 tomtom is better Havant actually tried on the bike yet but found some waterproof cases that clip to handle bars which look good

I'm with you kirriepete, nothing wrong with a "MAP" it's a piece of paper with the place you are and the place you want to go to, SIMPLE'S :eusa_doh:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online