Yamaha xvs650 handlebar mounted turn signals

Scottie666
This post is 4141 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys my names Scottie I'm new to the site. I own a 2010 xvs 650 custom and am looking for information on where I can get handlebar mounted turn signals. I really like the look of them on Harley's and think they would sick on mine. Any help would be awesome. I've tried googling but I don't seem to have much luck.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye scottie " :eusa_think: the only models i can think of are DT 1970"s Yams, and LTD Kawasaki models, Again 1980"s models,

Not sure whether the handle bar end or hand grip turn signals would be legal in qld? The ones I'm looking for seem to mount under front brake and clutch lever. Cheers for your responses though

do you mean the ones that are clamped to the bars next to the hand controls..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=harley+davidson+indicators&_sacat=14780&_odkw=mini+indicators&_osacat=14780&_from=R40

if you do then they are just standard indicators that are mounted on clamps on the bars. i had them on my ironhead. were ok but made the bars look very busy. as there was a clamp and then the wires as well.

Hey beef. Cheers for that. Was watching wild hogs and saw them on their bikes and thought they'd look sweet lol. Guy across the road from me has them on his hd too.

If they're legal on Harleys, they should be legal on any bike.

Personally I'd run far away from anything to do with Wild Hogs, even though it is a funny film.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online