Exhaust Help

JonnyD
This post is 4227 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey Guys jonny here and i know its stupid but my Yamaha TZR 50 Has a Really "tinny" Sounding exhaust... its a 2 stroke 50cc, and i really hate the noise, i see little 50cc peds now a days that sound better, i just wanted to know if theres an exhaust i could get that would give it a bassier sound to it, more like a roar instead of a scream. Thanks guys.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wasp in a tin can. Not a lot you can do about it. The noise is affected by RPM, port timing and shape as much as the exp chamber.

It sounds like a screamer cos it is a screamer. You rev far higher than the scoots.

They need more torque for the auto box and the associated drag gives a deeper tone. Your free of that drag. Enjoy.

As Cynic says "it is what it is" so enjoy it, might sound like a wasp in a bottle but the fact that it annoys :madflame: everyone around you is a good thing! :jossun:

Use ear plugs, it won't sound so tinny...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online