Not my night

Big Ross
This post is 6949 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Tonight I went to the football, and saw my team get knocked out of the finals. (They were terrible!!!).

On my way home, a Yamaha XV 1700 pulled up alongside me at the lights. They changed, and he just sailed into the distance, despite the fact that I was accelerating so hard my front wheel was only just skipping along the ground. (And his exhaust note was utterly gorgeous!)

I haven't heard from my lady friend for three days.

Is it any wonder that at this moment I am the drunkest person ever to post on this forum?

I take comfort that there is another bottle of Scotch in the cupboard.

Does anyone blame me?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Does anyone blame me?

Hell No!......I've had days or nights just like that lately.....I can relate ;)

You should also take pleasure in the fact that you're still out there 2-Wheelin' it! B)

Mucho respect for a fellow Die-Hard Rider ;)

Tonight I went to the football, and saw my team get knocked out of the finals. (They were terrible!!!). 

That's what supporting a team's all about.  Winning all the time would get boring.

On my way home, a Yamaha XV 1700 pulled up alongside me at the lights.  They changed, and he just sailed into the distance, despite the fact that I was accelerating so hard my front wheel was only just skipping along the ground.  (And his exhaust note was utterly gorgeous!)

Great excuse to tune the bad boy.

I haven't heard from my lady friend for three days.

Great excuse to get pissed and get laid.

Is it any wonder that at this moment I am the drunkest person ever to post on this forum?

Does anyone blame me?

In a word, no!

Thank you lads, for your care and sympathy. It is now midday of the next day and, if the coffee cuts in soon, I am just about to cook one of those typical "day after" breakfasts that are mostly bacon, eggs, and grease.

I am also continually reminding myself, "There's no pillion seat on the MT-01."

i just got a lift home in a police car! had a bit of a scuffle with some guy, thankfully the copper knows my dad and just agreed to take me home as long as i didnt go back out. going to pay for this in the morning :rolleyes:

i just got a lift home in a police car! had a bit of a scuffle with some guy, thankfully the copper knows my dad and just agreed to take me home as long as i didnt go back out. going to pay for this in the morning :rolleyes:

i see ASBO's heading your way young lad :rolleyes:B);)

nah that was a one off. i'm a very decent young lad really :)  you can't just let folk try and walk all over you though can ya

sometimes you just gotta keep going through things it will work itself out someway or another. and besides at least you still have a bike and can 2-wheel some don't even have that.

good on ya liquidcooled don't let people walk all over you youve gotta stand up for yourself!! :angry::)