xj600n bar risers

trumpetdude
This post is 4223 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey ya'll. Been a while. I'm planning on fitting bar risers to the divvy, probably only 20mm as my back ain't that shot, yet. Next bike will be bigger! Will I have enough cable and hose play or will I need longer of each?

Ta!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye trumpey" before you buy them , check cables / hoses for slack,,, i did my iliminator last year,,30mm .. was tight ish,, they had a back angle[ rizers] fouled opening fuel cap, :eusa_think: unless bars were straight ahead, , so thers more than cables to watch for,, :yeah:

• 2 weeks later...

Tight risers bought, I thought I had plenty of play but it looks as though I'm going to have to do some rerouting. Lucky with the bike being naked and no fairing to snag but has anyone and experience of rerouting brake hoses etc? Anything to watch out for apart from the usual snagging etc?

Tight risers bought, I thought I had plenty of play but it looks as though I'm going to have to do some rerouting. Lucky with the bike being naked and no fairing to snag but has anyone and experience of rerouting brake hoses etc? Anything to watch out for apart from the usual snagging etc?

Check on full lock that none of the cables are scisscored by the lock stops

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online