Taffy Dakar May Day Bank Holiday. Team required !!

This post is 4245 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

Looking for one, possibly two team members to do this event. Cost for the Team Entry is only £45, with proceeds going to a very good cause, Welsh Air Ambulance.

It is a one-day navigational green-laning event, sort of like a treasure hunt, but aimed at beginners/inexperienced riders too!! Read more here....

http://www.taffydakar.co.uk/Eventschedule.html

I have ridden with the organisers before, they are great fun, and this is an event not to be missed!!!! The scenery and trails are stunning.

I am guessing it will be in South-East Wales, not too far from the Bridge.

Road-legal offroad tyres like MT21 or TKC80 are advised. They don't want motocrossers, just Trail type bikes, any age, and if it's not quite a 600cc, they may bend the rules for us!!

Who's up for it?

send me a message and post on here as well, if you want "in"

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

sounded like a good fun few days, went over to the site had a look through all the info then i hit this....

'Am i eligible to enter?

In order to enter you need to meet the following criteria :-

You must have a two wheeled motorcycle - CHECK

The motorcycle must be either :-

600cc or more or

a Honda C50 or C90

Have trail bike written on category on V5 log book

Must have valid tax

Must have valid MOT

Must have valid insurance

Must not have loud pipes

Must have Body Armour and protective clothing

Must be in teams of two or three'

c50 is allowed but my xt isn't lol :/

ahh well good luck finding a team mate, and let us know how u get on with this buddy! :)

Too mutch red tape to be fun,,, i mean CC limits " wtf" everybody knows a 250cc is the most popular trail bike size,,, :popcorn:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online