Hello Chaps

rf9rider
This post is 6958 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just thought i`d say hello, as i just signed up.

I should be on here quite a bit as i just bought a yzf 750r in need of some major restoration.

Hullo.

You should do a photo restoration and keep us up to date. I always love seeing a sad bike being returned to it's former glory.

I know, I'm very sad. :)

Hullo.

You should do a photo restoration and keep us up to date.  I always love seeing a sad bike being returned to it's former glory.

I know, I'm very sad.  :)

Have a look in the Gallery, i`ll try to keep you up to date.

By the way, not sad at all.

hello

:welcome: cool bike for a restore, i will be interested in looking at your progress along the way. i like watching things start from nothing and build up.

speaking of restores im helping me sisters husband do up a limited edition Triumph Bonneville golden jubilee. lots of years of neglect left in the garage and it was left to him in a will by his uncle. we have now stripped the engine and are looking at essential parts parts that need to be ordered. the lucky bastard also owns a 2005 black cbr 600rr!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online