Thoughts on a 1982 SECA 750 I'm thinking of buying as my first Bike?

gthaley7
This post is 4253 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Welcome to the YOC, I have 2 of these the SECA and the MAXIM both 750 and I have been riding for almost 50 years and if this is your first bike and you have never riden before YOUR GOING TO DIE!!

This is not a first time riders bike it is a 750 CC motorcycle that is extremely powerful and for anyone who has never riden it's a no no to get on it and expect to ride away and be safe, if you take all the training that's available to you and spend the next 2 years on a smaller bike learning how to handle your self and it THEN you might be ready for this bike but until then your a statistic waiting to happen, look in your local news paper and count how many locals are dead due to traffic accidents then find out how many happen in your country over any given year and you will be astonished at how many there are. If that's a picture of your child your uing as an avatar then you should be walking away from this bike as fast as you can, I love bikes and they give me a thrill but you have other people who need you right now so don't walk away from this bike RUN!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online