Both MOTs due this week

neversaydie
This post is 4251 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Both bikes are booked in for this week. I've gone over them this weekend and they should both pass, but aren't winter MOTs a pain in the arse. Dont like taking the bikes in covered in winter crap, so the thaw came just in time to unfreeze the hose pipe for a clean up. Been out on them both today, both running fine, but if i've got fettling to do, I'd rather do it when its warmer.

Or am I just nesh :eusa_think:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Both bikes are booked in for this week. I've gone over them this weekend and they should both pass, but aren't winter MOTs a pain in the arse. Dont like taking the bikes in covered in winter crap, so the thaw came just in time to unfreeze the hose pipe for a clean up. Been out on them both today, both running fine, but if i've got fettling to do, I'd rather do it when its warmer.

Or am I just nesh :eusa_think:

So mot them in august or september this year. You will only lose a couple of months on the ticket as you will have a 13month mot.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online