2nd Time in 5 months!.....

YamaHead
This post is 6961 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

.....That I've got one of my bikes STOLEN!a_smilepissed.gif

I packed my friend's borrowed truck up last Thursday night with all the camping gear, firewood, & my little lad's bicycle & PeeDub50........got up Friday morning to find that some Punk-Ass Meth-Head had dug into my buddy's truck, set everything else aside.....just to take the PeeDub!aa_6.gif

He was getting too big for the little beast, so now I'm starting on a quest to find him a newer, little bigger off-roader.......probably an XR or the likes. :huh:

Needless to say.......It's Open Season on ScumBag Drug Addict Thieves in my Neighborhood!c_2M16.gif

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Gonna possibly have a look @ this for my Pal Today....

JwKllADveXhmJp6hGQdnnIVq4QVF.jpg

'79 YZ80....runs great but needs brakes.

I found this one on Craiglist for only 300 bux! ;) .....& it's near where I work, so I'm havin' a look @ lunchtime.....hope it's not too trashed? :unsure:

Since some Hazed over worthless piss poor excuse for a human life, made off with my boy's Bike! :angry: ......I'm on a quest for a replacement! B)

• Admin

Know how you feel mate! weve had about 8 bikes stolen now, and the last time the insurance wouldnt pay out, as apparantly we hadnt taken necessary precaustions to stop them from being stolen a second time! they were chained up in an alarmed garage!!! :angry:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online