flywheel casing

ahaywood93
This post is 4253 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

my chains snapped in half, it went on a mad one and ruined my casing, 3 bolts have fell out and gotten lost and the others are all bent does anybody know any were i can get some new ones for cheap? i cant find them anywhere and a new/used casing would be good too.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

just the flywheel cover :( and bolts it wouldn't be as bad if i could just find some, recon i could get away with putting any old bolts in? as long as i have the main gasket on it should be alright? defo getting a new chain tho this one looks like its had its life.

yer lucky " i had a CR250 and the chain wrecked the clutch actuator housing .. ahole right thru, oil leaked , that was a engine casing split to fix, :eusa_doh:

i had not long got the bike :P the chain didn't look the best but when i took the engine out i coated it in wd40, wemoto have a d.i.d heavy duty for 35 quid im going to get that is the front sprocket i need to get with less teeth for better acceleration?

the front sprocket i need to get with less teeth for better acceleration?

Yeh " but top speed will drop to about "60,m :eusa_think: ph

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online